The Overall Goal: Get Healthy, Feel Healthy, Stay Active, Have Fun, Make a lifestyle change!
The Fitness Challenge is a 6 week fitness/wellness program designed to encourage persons with intellectual disabilities and their supporters to focus on a healthier lifestyle. Anyone can participate as an individual, team or family. Participants will track success in health and wellness through monthly submitted journals, setting goals, tracking weight, and blood pressure.
To sign up for the Fitness Challenge complete this enrollment form.
Fitness Challenge Documents and Details
Rewards - Successfully complete the Fitness Challenge and you will receive recognition certificates!
- Certificate for each team member for completing the 6 week challenge
- Additional “Master Goal Reacher” certificate awarded to participants who reach their selected personal goals
- The “BINGO Beast” award for participants who complete a BINGO card
- Athletes who repeat the challenge 3 times / a personal goal in each category receive a certificate and special recognition
- Athletes properly completing the challenge will receive an invitation to compete in the SOAR Fitness Invitational